Thursday, October 05, 2006

Gay Animals

I just had to write a post about it. While writing this, Schrødingers Katt on NRK had a reportage about the upcoming exhibition at the museums at Tøyen, they also featured an interview with a woman and her gay cat. One of the guys behind this exhibition guested Skavlan last friday, the exhibition I´m talking about is about gay animals. There has not been a great deal of research about this subject and one of the first big reports about it came in 1999. But isn´t it obvious that there had to be gay animals, we have gay people and who would we have "inherited" that of if not from the animals? Well anyhow, I think it ´s interesting that it´s finally some hard facts about it and I can´t wait to go see it.

Wondering when gay animals will be the next must-have fashion item, how can Paris Hilton and Aylar consider themselves serious without a gay dog in their purse. I predict it will blow up pretty soon.