Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Etc.

Played soccer for almost two hours yesterday, raining all the time. Got wet.
But it´s fun, even though I´m not too good. Got a pretty good feel with my right foot and I´m not the worst central defender but that´s about it, basketball is my sport.

Skipped work today, one of the many benefits of being selfemployed, work when you feel like it. With slight modifications maybe but still, it creates some freedom. I´m heading to Rockefeller later on to see all the entries submitted to the VG-Competition. I´ll cast my vote before heading to Betong to see some friends of mine play a gig, The Flying Fellinis.

My housemate Terje mailed me this YouTube link today. One of the cooler productions I have seen on that site actually.

Record Recommendation: 30 Years Of Rough Trade Shops
It´s a collection of songs selected by their customers, 30 of them to be exact. Rough Trade is one of my favourite independent record labels and stores and this record really sums it up. Quite a lot of superb music. Go buy.