Saturday, November 11, 2006

Movies & Music

My two biggest hobbies, the things that take up most of my time. Beside photography of course but that has gone from hobby to work. Went to the movies thursday with some friends and saw the new Scorsese film, The Departed. I loooved it, fantastic acting, great plot and hardcore action. All the ingredients that´s needed to create a superb gangstermovie which is what this is. Recommended big time. Check out the trailer below.



Went to Tiger yesterday and found a couple of gems, five actually. I know my mom reads this blog and that´s a shame because I don´t want her to see that I spend quite a bit of money on records instead of "important" things. Well anyway, this is what I got. All on vinyl of course, what else.

Bonnie Prince Billy - The Letting Go
Junior Boys - Last Exit
Grizzly Bear - Yellow House
Coco Rosie - La Maison De Mon RĂ©ve
Casiotone For The Painfully Alone - Etiquette