Thursday, November 09, 2006

Mixtape - "P"

Yepp, here it is everybody. The eagerly awaited followup to last months superbly arranged mixtape with artists starting with the letter R. This time I have moved one letter backwards and have searched trough all my records with artists starting with the letter P. I must say that I am very satisfied, I actually think it kicks R´s ass, even though I really like that one as well. Had to leave lots of cool tunes behind just because there was not enough room, but that just means that the 17 songs on this cassette are all fantastic. This cassette travels from indiefavourites like The Pooh Sticks and The Pastels to rockstars like Iggy Pop and Primal Scream, stops to say hello to the crazed Pere Ubu and Public Image Ltd. and still has room for the french geniuses in Poni Hoax and the cute little dwarflike creature we all know best as Prince.
Feel free to get inspired and buy or download the music from wherever, I guarantee that you will like it. If not, get your ears examined.



Mixtape - "P"
Side A:
1. The Pooh Sticks - Indiepop Ain´t Noise Pollution
2. The Postal Service - We Will Become Silhouettes
3. The Pipettes - Pull Shapes
4. Pauline Murray - Dream Sequence
5. Pixies - Where Is My Mind?
6. Poni Hoax - She´s On The Radio
7. Pavement - Summer Babe (Winter Version)
8. The Pastels - Classic Line-Up
9. Pylon - Feast On My Heart

Side B:
1. Pretenders - Talk Of The Town
2. Prince - Starfish And Coffee
3. Pulp - Disco 2000
4. Primal Scream - Country Girl
5. Iggy Pop - Some Weird Sin
6. The Ponys - Glass Conversation
7. Pere Ubu - (Pa) Ubu Dance Party
8. Public Image Ltd. - This Is Not A Love Song