Thursday, November 09, 2006

I am sad



The reason for that is because I just finished watching the final episode of the fantastic series Six Feet Under. In my eyes, the best thing ever shown on television. Yes, that means even better than Sopranos. I had to really work hard so I´d not burst into tears during loads of the episodes, but the ending of the whole show killed me. Won´t tell anything since you´re all going out buying it and watching it, but it´s really sad. If you don´t know what I´m talking about, please do yourself a favour and buy all the five seasons on dvd, you won´t regret it.
It´s funny how well you get to know people in series rather than in movies. I have watched about 60-70 hours of Six Feet now during the weeks I´ve had the dvd´s, that´s more time than I spend with some of my friends during a whole year. It´s just sad not to be able to spend any more time with them, it´s like getting a new friend during a holiday and then having to leave and not being able to see him or her again, ever. It sucks.
I might sound a bit pathetic now, but I´m just melancholic. I have treated myself with something of superb quality and it´s over, time to move on. Time to move on to the five seasons of Sopranos I have laying in front of me. No more philosophical thoughs about life, love and death, gimme some hardcore mobaction with guys killing each other. Make me a man again, make me stop crying like a baby.