Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Workaholic

I´m approaching hour number twelve at work today, been retouching all day long and now I´m preparing the photoshoot to take place tomorrow. I have to be prepared before taking pictures or I´ll not be able to sleep the night before. Tomorrow it will just be loads of packshots so it´s not that complicated but still, preparation is the key to a good nights sleep. I´ll probably top todays twelve hours easy tomorrow with lots and lots of work that needs to be finished before heading to the mountains thursday afternoon. But I´d rather work all day than doing nothing, I take it as a good sign that not long after starting out on my own I have loads of work to do.
Back in to the studio to test some lighting before heading to Trine for some tea and cookies with CSI on tv.
Piz.