Friday, September 15, 2006

Art & Food

Now this has been one lazy day. Slept loooong, watched a couple of "Six Feet" episodes before I took a quick swing by the studio. Got the model for next weeks fashion shoot settled so that was nice. Beside that Trine and me went to see the annual fall exhibition at the house of artists, it presents work with a very wide range of expressions within contemporary art. Quite a few pieces I really liked there, cool to see a photograph taken by a friend of mine hanging up there as well. After a couple of hours viewing it was time to grab a bite. We went to one of my favourite restaurants in town, Mother India at Bislet. It has one of best Indian kitchens in Norway, and as a huge fan of Indian food I`m almost a regular customer. Will be leaving very early tomorrow morning for Stavanger and will be back around sunrise monday morning.

Enjoy the weekend, Piz.