Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A good year?

Shot the last photos of the campaign yesterday and it all went great. Very pleased with the result and both the client and ad.agency seems satisfied and that feels great.
Also got three new retouchjobs and will be documenting a commercial stunt taking place friday and sunday. It has really been a superb month, I went into this year rather nervous about the future but now most of the dark clouds has drifted away. The future actually looks rather bright.
I´m also beeing considered for another rather large job, I just hope that they have faith in me even though I do not have the experience that many others do. Not the greatest blogger as of lately but that will change.
Can´t wait to post this job I just did, but since it won´t be published until the start of march I guess I have to wait.