Friday, March 09, 2007

Street Photography

While surfing the world wide web I came across a really nice Street Photography site. It contains some amazing footage and talented photographers, really inspirational. I used to have a camera with me everywhere, shooting pictures wherever I went, portraits, parties, snapshots, landscapes etc. But after going digital I´ve almost not taken a picture like that for ages, only during special occasions like holidays abroad etc. But now it´s time to pick it up again.

And since this is kind of an official comeback for the snapshot photographer that I started out as I will post some snaps taken during my time. Making it official(oooh) I also put some pressure on me so that I will get my butt out there and photograph.
If you look closely you´ll also see a picture of Bloc Party that I took some years back before most even knew they existed.


Snappies