Monday, November 05, 2007

R.I.P.

I was out photographing today when I saw this cute little bird crashing into a window and plummeting down to the ground. The old man who lived there was out in the garden and I told him what I saw. We went and picked it up, the poor thing had probably broken his wing. The old man said he would take care of him and eventually kill him if it could no longer fly. You can see that it cries on the picture.



Just minutes after this tragic incident I got a phonecall telling me that the superb studio already containing living legends Sebastian Ludvigsen, Pål Rødahl and Sigve Aspelund wanted me to join them. The place is fantastic. I'll post pictures from it after I have moved in in a couple of weeks.

Life is full of surprises. The meeting last friday went really well and I'll be doing a quite large shoot next week.