Thursday, October 01, 2009

work.sleep.work.sleep

This week has been all about working and sleeping, nothing more nothing less, 14-15 hours in the studio each day. Pretty tiring but very rewarding in every way as well. I'm truly happy with what we are creating. Hopefully I'll finish most of the work tomorrow so that I can have the weekend off. The ads we are making will be all over the country from the 8th of October. Boards in every major city, huuuge posters at the airports and ads in some selected newspapers. It will be extremely visible. It's not very long since the campaign I did for Radio Norge crowded the streets so it's cool that I'll have another campaign up and running not long after.

Meanwhile I'm posting these two ads that I did back in May or something with Try ad agency. The ads will be featured in selected magazines from now on and some time forward.