Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Inspiration - Dave Hill

I spend ALOT of time on the internet, and quite some of that time is spent searching for inspiration and looking at what others create. There are so many talented artists out there that wipe me off my feet, but instead of just acknowledging the fact that almost everybody is kicking my butt I do my best to keep improving so that maybe one day, I'll slowly but steadily crawl up their feet and legs and become quite a talented guy myself. At least that is my goal.

There is this one guy in the states, quite young as well that has caught my attention lately. Dave Hill. Even though he takes it a bit too far for my taste and makes it look more like a illustration rather than a photograph he is a master of manipulation. Incredible stuff.

Check him out