Wednesday, November 04, 2009

More Work

Jeez, I feel like I have been working 12 hours a day since the very beginning of September. It's been just totally insane amount of work. Shooting, doing pre-production, meetings, booking models etc. at daytime and doing photoshop work after normal working hours and out into the late evening. It feels great though, to be so busy, I guess I'm doing something right. After a really difficult shoot for Ruter and another film today for Hansen & Dysvik with all the complications involved with having the camera attached to the roof it seemed as if the next weeks would be easier, but nooo. Got assigned to another big and complicated shoot today with Ernö. The results can be very nice if I manage to work my magic. ;-)
Tomorrow I'll head out southwest for another shoot with Making Waves before I take an early weekend on friday.

Cheers