Tuesday, June 02, 2009

The Weekend of My Life

I have had probably the best weekend ever. With the insane weather that has been throughout, our activity level and all the nice people I know it's been perfect. Started out with a barbecue at my friend Birger on friday. Saturday we headed out to Hovedøya for the first bath of the season. Then my lovely girlfriend took me out to Palace Grill for a surprise birthday dinner, probably the best meal I have ever had. Crazy. Sunday it was time for some more swimming and hanging out at Langøyene. Some friends of ours came out as well, then we headed to the park at Uranienborg for selfmade dinner before we finished the evening with some snacks and a dvd. Yesterday was my birthday and after receiving a superkool bag from my girlfriend we headed out for breakfast and then to Østernvann. Spent the entire evening there and took the last swim as the sun went down sometime between 9 and 10 pm. Lovely.

Here are some photos to sum it all up.