Wednesday, December 05, 2007

New StUdIo !!!

For the third time in about 16 months I've been moving into a new studio. Hopefully I can stay here for some time. Because it's f****** fantastic. We are currently making some changes here, a completely new kitchen have been brought in. New floor is being laid in that kitchen, it will soon also include a dining/meetingroom table. New sofas are on its way for the lounge area and some painting will be done.


This is the main studio, with the kitchen up the stairs and hangout area beneath the stairs. It's a huge room with great shooting space. Two different directions/walls to shoot at.


This is my officespace, some more shelves and plants will be purchased. I'm also going to have a sofa where those boxes to the far right are now. I really like it, and the big window is superb.


This is a daylight studio, because of the refreshening of the studio it's a bit messy now. But it's great to work in.


The makeup/styling area


Our lounge, soon to have its makeover..

Everyone that's visiting my blog is of course more than welcome to come visit me in my studio.