Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hey, how u doin?

Wow, its been a very long time since the last update. Sorry.

Have done four jobs for Saatchi & Saatchi as of lately, one for Visa, one for Norsk Journalistlag, another one for Defa and the last one for Kirkens SOS. Also did a job with SMFB, this one was for Flyktningehjelpen.
I will do some hairpictures for a hairdresser this week, will also try to photoshop some ancient files.

My life is going along quite allright. There, I have updated.
Once again I proclaim that from now on it will be more frequent updates.

Piz.

This is the thing I did for Norsk Journalistlag. The pages were glued together in the middle so that it seemed like the handcuffs were locked, but then you slightly seperated them the handcuffs broke. Pretty fancy ey?




And this if for Kirkens SOS. Hopefully you can see the "hidden" detail???