Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Evelyn

Did a shoot today with a girl called Evelyn. Since she is not the shy type I took advantage of that and made some daring photographs. I´m really pleased with the result, I think it became rather cool. It´s four different pictures in total but only finished retouching one. I tried to make pictures with nudity without them becoming too glamour or too cheesy. Just some cool pictures with tits in them. Don´t think I will make a habit out of it and don´t even know if it´s smart to post the raw-version of a picture, but even though. Here is the first picture before and after retouch. Whatcha think?

The shoot on friday with the gold and everything got rescheduled to after christmas, don´t know when yet. That sucks, looked forward to both the shoot and the money.